365 Days To Be The Best YOU
Are you prepared to make a significant change in your life? Put an end to your fantasies and make it a reality. Discover the 365-day challenge and set and achieve all of your fitness goals!
The most frequently stated goals in the fitness world are to lose body fat or to “get in shape.”
The issue is that these and similar objectives are rarely met or pursued seriously. Each January, individuals flock to commercial gyms like moths to the light.
After a few weeks, if that individual has not achieved their ideal physique (I’ve witnessed it! ), they will quit before February.
Their attendance will be patchy for the remainder of the year, at least until the new school year begins. This is pitiful behaviour. Annually performing this song and dance gets you nowhere and makes you look like a complete joke.
In One Year’s Time
- I want you to improve in every aspect of your life, but for the purposes of this article, let’s focus on health, fitness, and athletic performance.
- I want you to be stronger a year from today. This requires a commitment to the iron and a focus on fundamental strength-building movements.
- I want you to be in shape one year from today. This requires a commitment to difficult conditioning workouts such as pushing the Prowler and an acceptance of the challenge.
- I want you to be more athletic one year from today. This requires you to sprint, jump, and lift in the manner of an athlete.
- I want you to be leaner one year from today. This means you must eat healthfully the majority of the time and refrain from allowing food to rule your life.
- I want you to be mentally tougher one year from today. This means that you are not required to give up like an immature child or a coward when circumstances do not go your way.
- I want you to look back one year from today and say, “I accepted this challenge and it significantly improved my life.”
Thus, eating properly does not require you to deprive yourself of nutrients by eating lettuce leaves at every meal. Additionally, this does not imply that you must join the latest fad diet simply because Charley Celebrity is promoting it.
All that eating properly entails is that your diet should be centred on whole, unprocessed foods that will help you become stronger, healthier, and leaner. The foundation of your diet will be lean meats, whole grains, healthy fats, properly timed starches, vegetables, and fruits.
You can begin by counting and tracking your macronutrients. You can’t allow food to control you and continue to make poor daily choices. This will only serve to derail your efforts to improve your physique.
If you continue to train without regard for your diet, you will continue to spin your wheels indefinitely. Without a close eye on your nutrition, you will be unable to achieve your physique goals.
The entire key to successful dieting is having a sustainable diet that you can quickly adapt to meet your specific goals. Diet gimmicks are the epitome of phoney hustle.
Recovery is Key
If you sleep 3-5 hours per night while attempting to improve your physique and performance, you will fall short. If you are constantly clinging to stress and have not developed the ability to move forwards, you will jeopardise your gains as well.
You cannot expect overnight success, as it takes years to develop a complete and attractive physique.
Personally, I’m holding everyone who reads this article, including myself, accountable for making progress over the next year. If you do not make significant progress over the next year, you should take a hard look in the mirror.
Only you have the power to prevent yourself from achieving maximum success. Only you can prevent yourself from achieving greatness.
Blaming others or your circumstances is the coward’s way out. Accept accountability and then the challenge of improvement.
You have one year from today to improve or you will be a failure. The countdown has begun.