CARBOTEIN® is a scientifically advanced carbohydrate formula for glycogen stacking that empowers swift energy use alongside post-workout recovery. GAT CARBOTEIN combines 6 fast-acting, claim to fame carbohydrates with extended chain amino acids in addition to numerous electrolytes and citrus extract cycle intermediates. Drink before, during, as well as post-workout to help most extreme: Muscular work output and perseverance, Glycogen recharging and loading, Muscle building (anabolism).
The main thrust of CARBOTEIN® is FuelGen™, GAT’s exclusive carbohydrate matrix. It comprises of about six forte carbohydrates chose to energize quick yet continued delivery of glucose all through your body. Glucose fundamentally impacts your capacity to perform, recover, and gain. It is your body’s generally “preferred” fuel, especially during high-power training!
- Supports a mass-building phase of training and when you want to push it to the max. Fuel with GAT CARBOTEIN before and during your work-out.
- Contains FuelGenTM a fuel-generating specialty selected matrix consisting of highly branched cyclic dextrin, oligodextrin, soluble maize Fibersol®, and more.
- 1.3g of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), to support muscle anabolism.
- As a concentrated source of calories, GAT CARBOTEIN helps hard training athletes with muscle building.
- Flavored with a low-GI nutritive sugar that brings the taste to a refreshingly delicious peak.
Maltodextrin, Fructose, BCAA Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Natural and Artificial Flavours, Taurine, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate Anhydrous, Black Carrot Juice Powder (colour), Citric Acid, Rice Maltodextrin, Potato Starch, Soluble Corn Fiber (Fibersol-2), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Magnesium Malate, Isomaltulose, Sunflower lecithin (as an emulsifier).
Defined Supplementary Sports Food. This product is definitely not a sole source of nutrition and ought to be consumed related to a nutritious eating routine and an appropriate physical training or workout session. Not suitable for children under 18-year-old or pregnant ladies. Should only be used under clinical or dietetic supervision.