NUTREX HMB 1000
What is HMB? The amino acid Leucine has a metabolite called HMB (ß-Hydroxy ß-Methylbutyrate). The body need it to protect and repair muscle tissue. Protein degradation is slowed and protein synthesis is improved when HMB is consumed on a regular basis. This provides multiple advantages for athletes who engage in severe weight and resistance training: lean muscle growth, increased strength output, faster recovery, and a superior overall reaction to training.
One serving of HMB 1000 should always be taken before working out to assist decrease muscle breakdown and directly assist muscular tissue restoration.
Take one serving of HMB 1000 as soon as you wake up in the morning, right before every workout, and just before bed for best benefits. Using this method will help you get the most out of your training.
- Helps Build Lean Muscle Mass
- Supports Muscle Tissue Repair And Recovery
- Improves Muscle Strength And Performance
- Increases Protein Synthesis & Reduces Protein Breakdown
- Helps Prevent Overtraining And Stagnation