The benefits of collagen peptides include:
- Heat Stability: Collagen peptides don’t break down or lose their benefits when heated, so they are perfect for cooking and baking.
- Amino Acids: Collagen peptides are full of a few precious amino acids:
- Glycine and Arginine combine with methionine to make creatine; then your muscles use creatine for energy.
- Hydroxyproline in combination with glycine and arginine, creates collagen in your body, keeping your skin youthful and your joints strong.
- Glutamic acid passes along roughly 40% of all chemical and electrical messages in the brain.
- Elastin: a compound that actually sounds like what it does. Elastin helps keep your skin and joints supple, flexible, and hydrated – like a new elastic band. Glycine and hydroxyproline-rich collagen peptides provide the perfect building blocks for your body to make more elastin.