PACKED with a mighty dose of Taurine, an awesome base of Electrolytes, Potassium, Magnesium, and Sodium Citrate, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and AquaminTM for added hydration, and a couple of our faves, PureWay-C (the GOAT Vitamin C) and Senactiv®, Ghost hydration was formulated to take your water performance to new heights.
Benefits of Ghost Hydration
- Electrolytes (150MG Sodium, 375MG Potassium, 117MG Chloride, 83MG Magnesium, 60MG Calcium) – One of the most important things an athlete can do after a strenuous workout is to restore electrolytes lost through sweat. Athletes can lose between 200 to 1600 mg of salt per 2lbs of sweat, or roughly 800mg on average. Furthermore, while potassium, chloride, magnesium, and calcium are lost in lower amounts during exercise, they should not be disregarded, so we’ve included them to ensure you get the most out of Ghost Hydration.
- Full Product Disclosure – The dose of each active component is completely disclosed on every GHOST® product’s label, which is 100 percent transparent. Because there are no proprietary blends, you know exactly what you’re getting with every scoop.
- 135MG Vitamin C as PureWay-C™ – Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant with a long range of well-known health advantages. PureWay-C, in particular, has been clinically demonstrated to have greater bio availability and absorption than regular Vitamin C.
- 1500MG Taurine – Naturally found in the body, Taurine helps with the maintenance of electrolyte balance throughout the body.
- 500MG Aquamin™ – Derived from Red Marine Algae, Aquamin™ supports overall hydration. Learn more about this mineral here!
- 50MG Senactiv® – Senactiv® aids in ATP (energy) production, recovery, endurance, and promotes healthy muscle cell regeneration. Enough said.
How to take Ghost Hydration
Mix 1 Serve in a bottle of water, shake & enjoy! Ghost Hydration comes in a 40 Serve tub and is available in two delicious flavours.