Bioceuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps to maintain energy generation and heart function.
Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC, acetyllevocarnitine) is the acetyl ester of L-carnitine that occurs naturally and is the delivery form for both L-carnitine and acetyl groups.
Bioceuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps with energy levels, energy production, physical endurance, and post-exercise recovery. It promotes heart health and keeps cholesterol levels in check. ALC is necessary for male reproductive health, as it promotes sperm production, sperm health, and motility, as well as proper sexual function. ALC is also required for normal nervous system function and for the manufacture of neurotransmitters, which supports brain function. It improves cognitive performance and lowers mental tiredness in people over 65, as well as maintaining a healthy body fat and muscular composition.
Capsules Count: 90
Bioceuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps with energy levels, energy production, physical endurance, and post-exercise recovery.
- Maintains physical endurance.
- Assists in post-exercise recuperation.
- Assists healthy males in reducing muscular recovery time.
- Assists in the maintenance of heart health and a healthy cholesterol level.
- Reduces mental weariness in people over the age of 65 by acting as an antioxidant and reducing free radicals in the body.
- Supports cognitive function in people over the age of 65.
- Maintains memory recall in the elderly.
- Helps the brain to work properly.
- Helps the neurological system work properly.
- Supports good sexual function and reproductive system health in males by assisting in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Helps to maintain sperm health and motility.
- Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride 500mg is the active ingredient.
Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times each day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STORAGE
Keep it below 25°C.