Beast Sports Nutrition 2 Shredded, an expert strength thermogenic weight reduction complex supplement, accessible in capsules or powder, enables the body to get leaner. This impressive 2 Shredded formula chip works away on of levels with fixings planned for supporting weight reduction, stimulating digestion, managing internal heat level for fat burning, supporting the body’s regular diuretic capacities and to help smother cravings and hunger.
- Burns Body Fat: The unique Beast 2 Shredded formula works on five different levels to speed up the metabolism and suppress the appetite to allow your body to burn fat.
- Supports Healthy Thyroid Function: A healthy thyroid is vital for effective weight loss. Beast 2 Shredded stimulates the thyroid to fight weight gain and fatigue.
- Inhibits Water Retention: The dandelion and horsetail extracts found in Beast 2 Shredded act as a natural diuretic to prevent the retention of excess water and reduce bloating.
- Increases Daily Energy: The caffeine and theobromine in this supplement help to keep your energy levels high so you can remain active throughout the day.
- Maintains Body Energy: Evodiamine is the primary ingredient that helps to regulate your body temperature for optimal fat burning.
How to use Beast 2 Shredded?
As a dietary supplement take 1-2 capsules twice daily for the first 3 days, then continue with 2 capsules twice daily. Take with meals and drink at least 2L of water a day. Do not exceed recommended serving size.
Caffeine Anhydrous, Cocoa Bean Extract (std. 20% Theofromine) (Theobroma cacao) (bean), Choline Bitartrate, Evodia Extract (std. 10% Evodiamine) (Evodia rutaecarpa) (Fruit), Bitter Orange Extract (std. 6% Synephrine) (Citrus aurantium) (Fruit), Naringin Extract (Citrus grandis) (Fruit), Ginkgo Powder Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (Leaf), Theacrine (as TeaCrine)
Allergen Warning: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing milk, eggs, wheat, soybeans, shellfish, fish and tree nuts.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.